Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1CMguKafo

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

"Made by Rae" Hand Purse


What a fun and super cute hand purse!! This purse is great to make if all you have is some fat quarters and a little bit of time. I love the pleating and the small details this purse has to offer. I got the pattern from Made By Rae, HERE. Check out her blog. It's a great place to get inspired! (oh, and this pattern is FREE!!!.... I love that!)

6 comments:

  1. love it! so cute -- thanks for linking! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fabric, who makes it? So cute-will have to try that pattern :) Was it easy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute blog! Love this purse and the FREE pattern.

    Thanks so much for stopping by...I like to come say hi to all my new followers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I'm going to make this cute little number for Mia's Easter basket if I can get it together in time. How long did it take you to make?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much sharing for purse.Made by Rae" Hand Purse so nice... beautiful color.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online