Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1CMguKafo

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Scripture Tote Tutorial

I'm the Young Women's President in my ward and for the New Beginnings program I thought it would be fun to give the girls a scripture tote. Luckily I only have two girls in the program so I can spoil them a little bit. :) I came across this blog {It's a Girl Thing!!}. I loved how her totes turned out. So I took her idea and expanded on it. ( Go HERE for the tutorial.) I wanted to make sure that the tote was lined and had a place for a pen and the Personal Progress book. So I used the placemat for the lining and added a pocket on the inside. Instead of using ribbon for the handles I used coordinating fabric that was lined with canvas to give strength. I also added the belt loops and a tie to add some character. I can't wait to give the girls their totes!
Want a step by step tutorial on how I did my scripture tote? Leave me a message saying so and I'll see what I can do! :)

5 comments:

  1. I would love the tutorial. I am wanting to make these with my beehives in August.

    karijohnson32 at msn dot com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there anyway I can also get the tutorial? I have twins turning 8 and I think that they will love these!

    isonhouse@me.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please! I would love to make these for new Beginnings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love your tutorial on your cute scripture bag.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online