Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1CMguKafo

Monday, March 29, 2010

Purple Tutu's



When my BFF from Utah came into town we thought it would be so fun to make tutu's for the girls and take pictures at the beach. I love the way the photos turned out. Every time my friend takes pictures for me they turn out so good. I'm very grateful for her photography skills.
The tutu's were pretty easy to make. We gathered the tulle, added the elastic and sewed the ribbon over top to give it a finished look.

2 comments:

  1. All I can say is cute, cute, cute! You're awesome, awesome awesome!
    (I especially LOVE the felt food!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these pictures of your girls. Nice job on their tutus!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online